Sunflame is the best brand in the home appliances industry in India. It has been in the home appliances segment since 1984 and since its inception that the brand has seen steady growth. This brand focuses on kitchen chimneys, cooktops, cooking ranges, and other small kitchen appliances. Sunflame offers many types of kitchen chimneys to choose from before you invest none that make sure to check out the buying guide that will help you make the right purchase.
1. Sunflame 60cm 1100m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney
- Baffle Filter plus oil collector
- Auto clean technology
- Feather Touch control
- LED lighting
- Suction capacity 1100m3/hr
It provides homemakers with the latest and cooking luxury with a pleasant cooking experience. It comes with a size of 60cm and a suction capacity of 1100me/hr, so this chimney is best for a kitchen size less than 200 sqft with heavy frying and grilling. It has a beautiful design and baffles filter which is durable and pleasant to use.
2. Sunflame 60cm 1100 m3/hr Chimney (Venza BK)
- Stainless steel and black color
- Two LED light
- Baffle filters to capture oil and grease from the air
- High extraction chimney
- Push-button control
It has a very great network of dealers and service centers that suits your needs. It carries unfailing service and maximum support for ultimate satisfaction. It comes with a maximum noise level of 62 DB or a size of 60cm and it must be installed in a kitchen which size is more than 200 sq. ft. It is so perfect for kitchens with heavy frying and grilling.
3. Sunflame 60cm 1100 m3/hr Chimney (CH Matrix 60 SS BF)
- 190-watt powerful motor
- Lovely design LED lamps
- Stainless steel design and smoke-free cooking experience
- Push-button control for easy access and operation
- Stainless steel and baffle filter
Sunflame always evaluates the possibility of having new technologies, designs, innovations, and features the suit the Indian kitchen. This product takes place with a noise level of 62 DB with a cassette installation module and it comes with an airflow displacement of 1100 cubic feet per minute. The chimney is perfect for a kitchen with a size greater than 200 sq. ft. and heavy grilling or frying. It is suitable for 2 to 4 burner stoves and it has a size of 60cm.
4. Sunflame 60cm 1100 m3/hr Curved Glass Kitchen Chimney (BELLA 60 SS)
- Attractive design and silver glass shape
- Suction power capacity
- Push-button control offers maximum comfort
- The baffle filter is made of stainless steel
- Energy-efficient LED bulbs
Sunflame brand over the years has continuously innovated products that become the understanding of its customer’s needs. This sunflame chimney is designed for accurate airflow and high performance. It comes with a 60cm size and it is a wall-mounted chimney. It is ideal for a kitchen size of more than 200 sq. ft. with heavy grilling and frying.
5. Sunflame 90cm 1100 m3/hr Auto Clean Chimney (CH Rapid 90 DX Auto Clean)
- Feather touch control
- Thermal auto clean technology
- Efficient LED lamps
- Hi-quality design and steel body
- Suction capacity is good and the motor is strong or durable.
Sunflame products assure hassle-free life and more efficient cooking. It is one of the most authentic brands in Indian and the first choice of most customers. It comes with a suction capacity of 1100m3/hr and size 90cm so this chimney is wall-mounted and comes with two LED lighting. It is suitable for a kitchen size of more than 200 sq. ft. used for heavy frying and grilling.
How does Sunflame Fair as a Kitchen Chimney Brand?
Sunflame has managed to increase its market share year after year then they have managed to capture the entry-level users and it is working towards increasing its market share among the premium number of customers by launching a number of high-end models. Let us list here some of the top attributes of Sunflame kitchen chimneys.
- Very competitively priced chimneys.
- Entry-level chimneys are available for under INR 4000.
- Quality is not compromised despite its low prices.
- Very sleek and trendy designs.
- Good performance if installation specifications are correctly followed in terms of kitchen size.
- Various capacities to suit all kitchen sizes.
- Suitable for heavy oil Indian cooking.
- Auto clean models with zero maintenance hassles.
- Dependable customer service.
Sunflame kitchen chimneys prosper on this one word “Simplicity”. Yes, these kitchen chimneys just carry out what they are meant to do and what they promise that they will do. They keep the air in the house free of cooking smoke and odors, so the brand focuses on high-performance designs because kitchen chimneys in Indian kitchens are not covered by extreme conditions and sunflame runs to withstand all those challenges.
The second important USP of the brand in recent years has been a broad range in terms of pricing. You will be do something to find entry-level kitchen chimneys for under INR 4000 and also a high-end premium range of chimneys. The Indian market gives such a wide range of customers like no other country. When a brand meets the entire spectrum of customers that it will be successful.
The third important USP of the brand is good customer service and it is very easy to upset the Indian customers and to make them switch brands if the post-sale support is not good. This is where Sunflame focuses next that it presents very reliable post-sales support to its customers on all repair and maintenance calls.
For those who are looking for an affordable chimney that just delivers on its words, Sunflame will be one of the best brands to consider. This brand does not complicate things but it keeps things simple and this is one of the reasons that you are able to find such low price tags on these kitchen chimneys. You will be able to excellent value for your money when you select Sunflame. These kitchen chimneys are available in all price ranges and you will surely not be disappointed with this brand. It works well in tough Indian kitchens that clear the air of fumes and odor fast.